La descripción de este producto no está disponible en español. Esperamos que la versión en inglés le sea de utilidad. En cualquier caso, sentimos las molestias.
Get into the world of Steiner marine binoculars
These are professional marine binoculars for water sports enthusiasts which offer more value for money. With the new Navigator Pro - the precision navigational aid for everyday use - Steiner once again charts a successful course.
Anyone who is on the water a lot in their spare time - ambitious sailors, boat charterers or skippers - can completely rely on the new Navigator Pro. It is reliable, easy to operate and offers the legendary Steiner robustness.
Navigator Pro features:
- Steiner high contrast optics
- The high contrast optics Steiner offers provide outstanding viewing for both beginners and passionate professionals! All lenses and prisms are precision-manufactured and specially coated. You enjoy high-contrast and bright images with true-to-life colour.
- Steiner Sports-Auto-Focus
- The unique Steiner sports auto focus, once set, always provides crisp images from 20m to infinity without the need to refocus.
- Steiner nitrogen pressure filling
- fogging up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars is completely prevented by this high-tech solution from Steiner. Even temperature variations between -20°C to +60°C will have no effect on the functionality of Steiner nitrogen-filled binoculars. The 2-way valve technology means maintenance of the binoculars is possible at any time, even after many years of use.
- Special sealing technologies mean Navigator Pro binoculars from Steiner resist water pressure down to a depth of 5m! No dust, dirt or humidity can penetrate into the interior. This technology protects your binoculars from external influences.
- NBR long-life rubber armouring
- The highly durable NBR long-life rubber armouring is resistant to oil, acid and weathering. The binoculars are always securely held and nonslip - even in extremely conditions of wetness, heat or cold.
- As with all of Steiner's eyecups, these are also made of soft, supple and skin-friendly silicone. These can be used in two ways - cylindrically (as the classic variant) or folded down for use with spectacles.
- Steiner ClicLoc strap attachment
- With the sophisticated Steiner strap, your binoculars always remain firmly in the strap. The carrying strap can be detached and reattached in an instant. Switching between the comfort strap and floating strap is quick and simple.
The use of the material Makrolon® makes the housing even more shockproof and hence more robust. The prisms are 'floating' - they are permanently elastically attached, so that the valuable optical components have excellent protection against shocks.