La descripción de este producto no está disponible en español. Esperamos que la versión en inglés le sea de utilidad. En cualquier caso, sentimos las molestias.
Meostar B1.1 binoculars combine superior optical elements in a compact, mechanically robust, ergonomically designed body, providing exceptional waterproof, dustproof and shockproof performance.
Some of the best hunting happens in the most dismal lighting and weather conditions. The darkness of dawn and dusk, cloud cover, fog, rain and shadow don't care that you are stalking a trophy buck. Thankfully... we do. With over 80 years making the world's best optics, we know how to maximize light transmission, visual clarity and achieve optical excellence.
- MEOBRIGHT - Lens Coating
Our high-performance ion-assisted multicoating featured on MeoStar binoculars and MeoStar S1 and S2 spotting scopes. MeoBright delivers outstanding light transmission per lens surface while suppressing reflection and glare. MeoBright multi-coated optics deliver performance the competition can't match.
- Constructed from lightweight aluminium alloy, the body is exceptionally rugged to ensure a long life at extreme operating temperatures.
- The protective rubber lining is soft and designed to provide a comfortable grip.
- Central focus ring with an integrated dioptric correction dial for easy, one-finger adjustment.
- All binoculars are 100% waterproof even when submerged in water and are fully protected against moisture, rain and snow.
- The binoculars are sealed and filled with inert nitrogen gas for 100% prevention of internal fogging.
- Air Cell Comfort Neck Strap
The improvements of the new B1.1 series:
- non-slip focus wheel with possibility to fix focus
- possibility to save dioptric adjustment
- MB5501 TM ion assisted lens multi-coatings
- including carrying bag