La descripción de este producto no está disponible en español. Esperamos que la versión en inglés le sea de utilidad. En cualquier caso, sentimos las molestias.
A low cost and compact alternative to the Telrad zero magnification finder.
The Rigel projects two concentric rings on a glass window. The outer of the rings is approximately the size of the field of view of a typical 8x50 finder.
Just center the object in the center of the two rings and you will have it within the field of view of your telescope with a low magnification eyepiece. This process is very intuitive and often takes only a few seconds.
- Very Compact: The Rigel is very compact, making it well suited for compact telescopes. It requires only about 6x6cm space to fit the base on the telescope. At the same time the Rigel is very lightweight - it is made of robust plastic which does not feel cheap at all.
- Easy to Align: The concentric rings can be aligned easily with three collimation screws on the opposite side of the Rigel Quickfinder.
- Adjustable Brightness: The reticle is adjustable in brighness. At the dimmest setting it is faint enough to to blind the eyes even under perfectly dark observing conditions. There is even a "blinking" mode for objects barely visible with the naked eyes.
- Dew Protection: The body of the Rigel covers the window for dew protection. Under typical observing conditions dew is no issue with the Rigel Quik Finder. A separate dewcap is not needed.
- Two Mounting Bases Included: The Rigel comes with two mounting bases. This allows you to use the Rigel on two different telescopes, or on two positions on the same telescope. Extra bases are available optionally.
Not included is the battery, necessary is a CR2032 or BR2032 lithium cell.