La descripción de este producto no está disponible en español. Esperamos que la versión en inglés le sea de utilidad. En cualquier caso, sentimos las molestias.
TS SuperView - 2" - Eyepiece for visual observing as well as for digiscopy. With integrated M57 thread and adjustable eye relief.
The Superview eyepieces are particularly well suited for projection photography with compact digital cameras. At the same time they also perform very well for visual observing.
- Visual observing. The 2" Superviews are excellent wide angle ERFLE eyepieces
- Digiscopy - both nature and astro imaging. Projection photography with compact digital cameras with integrated objective.
Advantages and Features of the TS SuperView:
- Observing: excellent observing comfort - eye relief can be individually adjusted for best possible observing comfort. The rubber eyeguard can be extended. You can easily see the entire field of view with or without eyeglasses.
- Large field of view: the 2" Superviews are wide angle eyepieces with a large apparent field of view.
- No internal reflections, high contrast: with their excellent multicoating, blackened lens edges and intentionally overdimensioned lenses the Superviews offer superb contrast and an image free of internal reflections.
- Imaging: M57 adaptation for cameras ... the Superview has an integrated M57 thread. From there it is easy to attach most cameras. We offer adaptors for most cameras under recommended accessories below. The M57 thread can be moved up and down on the eyepiece until you reach the optimum distance between the eyepiece and the camera.
- Much larger illuminated field: One of the biggest problems for digiscopy is field illumination. The problem is particularly critical on cameras with a large lens diameter (bridge cameras). With the Superviews you can keep the minimum possible distance between the camera and the eyepiece. This, coupled with the large diameter of the exit lens of the eyepiece, maximizes the illuminated field.
- Rigid and precise adaptation: the threaded connection between eyepiece and camera is very safe and also automatically centers the camera behind the eyepiece.
- Projection photography on telescopes with tight back focus: Newtonian telescopes often have the problem that back focus is not sufficient for DSLR cameras. With the Superview you can avoid that problem. The eyepiece will move the focus position further out so that you can reach focus with your camera.
TS Optics is a Telescopic Service trademark.