La descripción de este producto no está disponible en español. Esperamos que la versión en inglés le sea de utilidad. En cualquier caso, sentimos las molestias.
EAGLE CORE - control unit for astrophotography with DSLR camera
Do you want to take pictures of galaxies, nebulae and star clusters like an expert but you don't want to use a computer for long exposure astrophotography with your Canon or Nikon DSLR camera? Switch to EAGLE CORE and combine the high performance of an astrophotography telescope with ease the use of a star tracker! Forget uncomfortable computers, drivers to install and complicated capture softwares, with EAGLE CORE DSLR astrophotography is fast and easy! Combining a capture and autoguiding software that you control via Wi-Fi from your smartphone or tablet to the innovative power system, you no longer need computers and heavy batteries. All in a Plug-and-Play device very easy to use even for those without experience!
DSLRs are great astrophotography cameras (even for long exposures of deep-sky objects such as galaxies, nebulae or star clusters) since they have high sensitivity and low noise, so they are able to record very weak details. Just use an equatorial mount with autoguide port and EAGLE CORE will allow you to record wonderful images of the objects of the Universe both using photographic lenses and telescopes! Thanks to EAGLE CORE, your instrument will have the high performance of an astrophotography telescope but with the portability and ease of use of a star tracker.
Compared to EAGLE2, that thanks to Windows operating system and the ability to install any astrophotography software is perfect for the astrophotographer that wants to make advanced astrophotography, EAGLE CORE is designed for those who start to do astrophotography and are searching for a very simple to use system or for those who want an easily transportable system as "travel telescope".
As for other EAGLE control units, EAGLE CORE is installed directly on your telescope, it powers the elements of your telescope (12V, up to 3 instruments) and it has a modular PLUS case allowing you to install it on all telescopes and to personalize your configuration as you prefer. It has also been designed to allow you to do long exposure astrophotography even with telephoto lenses thanks to a special shooting mode with the guide scope positioned at the telephoto lens side (see photo below).
What You can do with the EAGLE CORE:
- Control DSLR and guide camera from your smartphone or tablet with a convenient WiFi connection: you will be able to see in real time pictures of guide stars or of the object recorded by your DSLR camera
- Remotely control your Canon EOS or Nikon DSLR camera: set acquisition parameters, then start capturing a single image or a sequence. These are the cameras already tested and verified with EAGLE CORE:
- Canon EOS 1000D, 1300D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 800D, 20D, 40D, 60D/60Da, 70D, 80D, 7D, 6D, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV
- Nikon D3300, D3400, D5300, D5600, D7000 (D7000 can't "B" mode), D600, D610, D750, D800E, D810
- Focus your DSLR camera: thanks to a special simplified mode, you can focus on the smallest details of your image, moving the focuser manually and remotely thanks to SESTO SENSO, the robotic focusing motor (optional).
- Remotely control autoguide camera: thanks to the integrated autoguide software, it automatically corrects tracking errors of the telescope's mount (compatible with QHY5II-L, ASI120MM-S, ASI120MC-S, ASI178MM, ASI290MM, ASI290MC and Lodestar)
- Power up to 3 devices (12V): thanks to optional cables and adapters, you can power the DSLR camera, the mount, etc directly from the EAGLE CORE eliminating the need for other batteries and other external power supplies.
- Control the computerized mount: connect the handpad of your computerized mount to one of the USB ports of the EAGLE CORE and use SkySafari PLUS or PRO (sold separately) to control it from your device connected to the EAGLE CORE WiFi. Mounts already tested with EAGLE CORE: SkyWatcher mounts with SynScan (firmware at least 4.39) and Celestron NexStar.
- Use dithering: in order to minimize electronic noise and get a better image when you stack more pictures of the same object
Please Note: Eagle is being supplied without any cables. You can find the cables you need with the "Recommended accessories".