La descripción de este producto no está disponible en español. Esperamos que la versión en inglés le sea de utilidad. En cualquier caso, sentimos las molestias.
OPTIKA B-510 Series represents the ideal, ultra-modern, advanced routine microscope for efficient analysis in transmitted light applications, carefully engineered considering all the relevant aspects for users. This series offers user-friendly operations, robustness, durability and superb resolution, delivering contrasted and sharp images through the impressive IOS W-PLAN optics, the Infinity Corrected Optics (IOS) providing the best cost-effective choice for high contrast and resolution, matching all the requirements of labs requiring good quality routinary optics and designed to ensure field flatness up to F.N. 22. The full Köhler system optimizes the microscope optical path to produce high sample contrast and homogeneous bright light, reducing image artifacts, whilst the state-of-the-art, exclusive X-LED3 lighting source makes sure your specimen will be properly and homogeneously illuminated with incredibly low consumptions and significantly long lifespan. With multi-head observation systems, up to 5 people/colleagues can observe the same image on B-510; ideal for teaching and training students, especially in the medical field. The main observer and additional viewers will benefit of an extremely homogeneous light conditions, with a three-colour pointer with settable intensity to highlight points of interest.
Transmitted brightfield illumination is one of the most commonly used observation method in optical microscopy, and is ideal for fixed, stained specimens or other types of samples having high natural absorption of visible light. B-510 series is fitted with high-efficiency LED brightfield illuminator X-LED3, for the best outcome when using this technique. Achieve bright images, improved colour fidelity, pure white colour temperature, incredibly low energy consumptions and longer lifespan with the unique X-LED technology, able to double the light intensity for incomparable performance. Relevant money and energy saving thanks to the incredibly low energy consumptions which allows you to cut the electricity bills by 90%!
- Trinocular heads with 22mm field number
- True infinity optical system available (IOS)
- Fully centerable condenser for precise light control
- IOS W-PLAN objectives, high numerical apertures
- Planachromatic optics with more than 90% flat field
- Significant optical correction, low field curvature and distortion
Best resolution, color and contrast WITH Köhler Illumination. B-510 Series is equipped with Köhler which optimizes the microscope optical path to produce high sample contrast and homogeneous bright light, reducing image artifacts, reflections and glares.In this way, you will achieve the full control over the illumination aperture to reach the best compromise between resolution and contrast and for some enhancements on the depth of field.
The rackless stage has been designed with a belt-driven mechanism that allows a smooth movement without any protruding part. This design gives you a more compact solution and lowers any risk of injury after accidentally hitting the rack with your hands.
- Ergonomic positioning of the main controls
- Long lasting mechanical parts, rackless moving stage
- Maintenance-free illumination system
- Improving productivity, reducing fatigue
- Increases job accuracy and quality
- Easily portable, with comfortable handgrip
OPTIKA B-510 fluorescence microscopes are designed to provide premium performance in the observation of the fluorophores with compact and efficient epi-fluorescence attachments, powered by HBO (B-510FL) or LED (B-510LD1 & B-510LD2) and ensuring easy switching of filter cubes. Equipped with the state-of-the-art, exclusive X-LED3 transmitted illumination system, this series offers user-friendly operations, robustness, durability and superb resolution, delivering contrasted and sharp images through the impressive optics and the Köhler diaphragm. Suitable for routine and research applications, depending on the model. The most used and diffused method, worldwide, for research applications with fluorescence, capable of supporting additional and custom filters (as optional), such as V and UV for ANS, Fluorescamine, Catecholamine, AMCA, AutoFluorescence, BAO, BFP, Blu Cascade, DANS, DAPI, Hoechst, Indo-1, SITA, and many others.
- Rubber cups, retractable protections for a higher comfort
- Plan wide field eyepieces PL 10x with F.N. of 22 mm, high eyepoint
- 30° inclined Siedentopf tube, +/- 5 dioptric compensation, on left eyepiece
- Trinocular port for a camera, with 100/0,50/50 and 0/100 light distribution
- Four-position slider for filter cubes
- 100 W HBO high pressure mercury lamp, centrable and with 300 hours lifetime
- High-efficiency X-LED3 as transmitted light
- Sturdy, stable and wide-dimensioned body
- Carrying handle
- Rackless mechanical stage (233 x 147 mm) with double Vernier scale, anti-scratch surface
- Right-handed, X/Y controls in ergonomic position
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated,0.002 mm)
- Semi-Apochromatic IOS W-PLAN F (4x, 10x, 20x, 40x) with superior resolution and greater numerical apertures for enhanced contrast. Great to detect fluorescence also when using UV filter
- Swing-out condenser, sliding-in, with 0.2/0.9 N.A. and centering system
Typology: ROUTINE MICROSCOPE
Description: Laboratory microscope for routine and research applications. Dye-cast frame, with high stability and ergonomy, for transmitted light and fluorescence reflected light observation.
Observation Modes : Brightfield, Fluorescence (Fluorescence B: EX 460-490, DM 505, EM 515LP, Fluorescence G: EX 510-550, DM 570, EM 590LP)
Illumination Transmitted light:
Light source: X-LED3; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame. LED power: 3.6 W, comparable to a 50 W halogen bulb. Color temperature: 6,300 K LED lifetime: > 65,000 hours. Power supply: Input 110/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz; Output 6 Vdc 2.5 A Max. required power: 6 W, Köhler illumination system with Field Diaphragm
HBO 100 W high pressure mercury bulb. Bulb average lifetime: approx. 400 h. Input voltage: 100/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz. Max. required power: 130 W
- 4 positions fluorescence filter holder:
- Excitation B: Acridine Yellow, Acridine Orange, Auramine, DiO, DTAF, FITC, GFP, YFP, etc.
- Excitation G: DiL; Blu Evans, Feulgen, Rhodamine, Texas Red, TRITC, PI, etc.
- Excitation UV (OPTIONAL): AMCA, AutoFluorescence, BAO, BFP, Blu Cascade, DANS, DAPI, Hoechst, Indo-1, SITA, etc.
- Excitation V (OPTIONAL): ANS, Fluorescamine, Catecholamine, etc.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002 mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and specimen
- Flat fine focusing knob on the right side. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob
- Double layer with mechanical sliding stage, size 233 x 147 mm, X-Y movement range 78 x 54 mm. Belt-drive in X direction. Vernier scale on two axes, accuracy 0.1 mm
- Nosepiece Quintuple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
- Trinocular observation head, inclined 30° and rotatable 360°
- Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece (+- 5 diopter adjustment)
- Interpupillary adjustment 50 - 75 mm
- 3 positions photo port: 0/100, 50/50, 100/0 ratios.
- Eyepieces Plan Extra Wide Field, PL 10x/22, High Eyepoint
- Infinity corrected optical system IOS
- IOS W-PLAN F 4x/0.13, W.D. 4.7 mm
- IOS W-PLAN F 10x/0.30, W.D. 4.1 mm
- IOS W-PLAN F 20x/0.50, W.D. 1.45 mm
- IOS W-PLAN F 40x/0.75, W.D. 0.5 mm
- All objectives have anti-fungus treatment
- Swing-out type condenser, sliding-in, N.A. 0.2/0.9, with centering system.
- HEIGHT: 490 mm
- WIDTH: 270 mm
- DEPTH: 550 mm
- WEIGHT: 14.2 kg
Accessories Instruction manual and dust cover included.