La descripción de este producto no está disponible en español. Esperamos que la versión en inglés le sea de utilidad. En cualquier caso, sentimos las molestias.
The tried and tested illuminated pocket magnifiers in a new design and with improved functions
- excellent for reading small print at home or on the road, for example searching for a phone number or reading prices in the supermarket.
- easy to use - large, easy to operate light switch.
- 2 different lighting colours can be selected using the supplied filter.
- simplified battery exchanging
- with handy eyelet at the handle end for a neck strap.
- Including case with strap for attaching to a belt.
- Product Features:
- easy battery replacement via easy-to-use battery cover and contact springs with clearly indicated battery position.
- improved comfort through eyelet for neck strap
- attachable filter lets you select the most suitable light from two different colours
- no lamp replacement is required. The LED lighting used by Eschenbach has an operational life of 50,000 hours.
- up to 10x longer battery life than using a conventional light bulb.
- voltage controlled via a step-up converter - producing a brighter, constant illumination over a longer period than with other LED illuminated pocket magnifiers not using a step-up converter
- bright, homogeneous illumination by SMD-LED and collimating optics.
- defined focusing distance - with all aspheric magnifiers and reading lenses from Eschenbach the focusing distance (distance from the eye to the virtual image) is exactly 400 mm. So that the image seen when using a pair of reading glasses of +2.5 dpt is still sharp.