La descripción de este producto no está disponible en español. Esperamos que la versión en inglés le sea de utilidad. En cualquier caso, sentimos las molestias.
Solar prisms, often called Herschel wedge or Herschel prism, are intended for observing the sun with refractor telescopes. Approximately 95% of the sunnlight are removed. The rest is available to the observer or photographer. The contrast is usually significantly better than with a lens filter.
This Solar prism from TS-Optics already comes completely equipped with extensive accessories. You don´t need additional filters or adapters for observing or photography
The advantages of the TS-Optics 1.25" Solar wedge:
- Particularly high-quality surfaces for very high contrast
- Enclosed housing with integrated light trap - no escaping stray light
- Cooling fins for quick removal of the heat
- 1.25" polarising dilter for screwing into the eyepiece or into the filter for continous adjustment of the brightness without without additional colouring.
- 1.25" narrow band interference filter dor significantly enhancing the contrast of the solar surface. Especially faculae regions are shown better. The filter has a bandwidth of approximately 40 nm and a peak at 540 nm. Now sun observation is possible with fast Fraunhofer refractors, as the chromatic aberration is removed.
- At the eyepiece side, 1.25" and T2 accessories can be attached.
Warning: Never use the Solar wedge without the supplied narrowband filter and the polarizing filter. Otherwise irreparable eye damage can result!!!
TS Optics is a Telescopic Service trademark.