Más información sobre la serie Lhires Lite...
La descripción de este producto no está disponible en español. Esperamos que la versión en inglés le sea de utilidad. En cualquier caso, sentimos las molestias.
Lhires Lite is your ideal public outreach spectroscope. Simple to use, robust and safe: Lhires Lite will add a colored touch to your public outreach!
- Show your public the solar spectrum like they have never seen. Sodium doublet is well split with forest of lines everywhere. Explain how the professional astronomers use the same technic to measure stellar composition, temperature, pressure...
- Lires Lite slit is a center piece for the quality of the spectrum obtained with the spectroscope.
- Everyone's eyes are not the same. This is why Shelyak included an adjustable eyepiece with the Lhires Lite spectroscope. It is easy to use and well adapted for children.
- Like a solar clock, point the Lhires Lite toward the Sun so the shadow of the stick disapear.
- The Lhires Lite spectroscope does include several scale you can use to help identifying the lines either in the solar spectrum or spectral lamp. You can also create your own or use a blank paper for the students to draw the spectrum they see and compare with reference scales.
Lhires Lite is provided in in a custom-foamed carrying case with an eyepiece of 31.75 mm, a user guide and some verniers scales set.
- power of resolution >10 000, slit 15µm, 2400 gr/mm grating
- Littrow architecture
- connectable with photographic tripod