La descripción de este producto no está disponible en español. Esperamos que la versión en inglés le sea de utilidad. En cualquier caso, sentimos las molestias.
The Apogee Alta family has been a mainstream of high end imaging for many years, offering a wide range of full frame and interline CCDs. Cooling performance down to 45° C below ambient ensures optimal signal to noise for long exposure applications. A USB 2.0 interface offers the convenience of simple, robust connection to PC.
Apogee Alta cameras are available with a wide variety of sensors, including: Back-illuminated sensors with very high quantum efficiency, some with sensitivity in the deep UV; Interline transfer sensors with fast electronic shuttering and inherent anti-blooming; front-illuminated CCDs with high sensitivity in the near-IR without etaloning and a range of resolution options up to 16.8 Megapixel.
Features and Benefits:
- High resolution sensors: Sensors up to 16.8 Megapixel, offering large field of view at high resolution
- Programmable TE cooling to 50 °C below ambient: Ideal for astronomy images, enabling long exposure acquisitions with optimized signal to noise ratio
- High Dynamic Range: Large pixel sensor variants offer extended intrascene quantification of weak and bright objects
- 16-bit digitization: High photometric accuracy
- In built shutter: Shutter during readout and take dark reference frames - 25mm, 43mm or 63mm.
- USB 2.0: Direct ‘Plug and Play’ connectivity
- Programmable I/O port: Synchronization with intricate experimental set-ups
- Remote triggering: LVTTL input allows exposure to start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger
- Focusing mode: Faster readout option, ideal for focus optimization
- Precision locking filter wheels (optional): Choose from a range of Apogee family filter wheels, up to 10 position
- Andor OEM optimization: Compact and robust, Andor integration support, Andor quality enhancement, Andor post-sale support. Now also supported by 'Andor SDK3'
The Alta F6 has a 1.0 megapixel full frame sensor. It has two output amplifiers enabling it to be configured in either a Low Noise, or a High Dynamic Range version depending on the application. High quantum efficiency and large pixels maximise sensitivity making the Apogee Alta F6 an exceptional performer for OEMs, biological sciences, spectroscopy, and astronomy.