La descripción de este producto no está disponible en español. Esperamos que la versión en inglés le sea de utilidad. En cualquier caso, sentimos las molestias.
Mini Track Polar Finder bracket: perfect north alignment and longer exposures
Just a small component but with a big impact: the polar finder bracket for your Mini Track LX2 mount. With it you can attach your usual polar finder and polar align your Mini Track LX2 even more accurately than before.
The advantages at a glance:
- Use a polar finder with your Mini Track LX2 today, and polar align your mount more accurately
- Suitable for laser type 303
- Compatible with many polar finders from various manufacturers
More focal length or longer exposures
A quite accurate polar alignment can be achieved with the polar finder tube delivered with the Mini Track, however this is significantly enhanced with the use of a standard polar finder together with this bracket. This means increased exposure times or even the ability to use a more powerful telephoto lens.
Which polar finders are compatible?
How would it be if you were able to use almost all standard polar finders? Or be able to use a polar finder on other mounts? That’s exactly the idea behind this bracket. For example it is compatible with:
- Skywatcher Polar Finder HM5 for EQ-5, NEQ-5 and EQ-6
- Meade Polar Finder for LX70
- Celestron Polar Finder for CG-5, AVX- and CGEM mounts
- Bresser Polar Finder Exos 1
Is your polar finder not in the list? Others with a 23-24mm diameter are also compatible. Or polar finder scopes with 17.5mm diameter (Omegon Polar Finder EQ-500X) with the accompanying adapter.
Material: ABS plastic
- Polar Finder bracket
- Assembly instructions