La descripción de este producto no está disponible en español. Esperamos que la versión en inglés le sea de utilidad. En cualquier caso, sentimos las molestias.
Keeping pace with the current rapidly developing technology environment the iOptron HAE69 and HAE69EC SWG mounts have evolved into the HAE69B iMate.
These lightweight, compact, medium payload titans will deliver an astronomy experience like never before. Imagine a mount head weighing in at less than 20 lbs with a payload capability 69 lbs, without needing a cumbersome counterweight or shaft. Applying iOptron’s multi-decade experience creating precision mounts, the HAE69 makes this vision possible.
Utilizing state-of-the-art strain wave gear technology for both RA and DEC movement, the HAE69s deliver unparalleled weight to payload efficiency. Its black anodized, all metal CNC machined body is appealing to the eye and is a rugged platform that will perform at the highest level for many years to come. Unique features, such as an electronic friction brake and power-down memory allow the mount to safely stop and resume a GoTo slew or continue tracking even after an abrupt power loss (No need to realign and start from the beginning).
The “iMate” models feature a powerful 64-bit ARM based on-board computer with Wi-Fi, preloaded KStars planetarium software, Ekos control and automation tool and INDI drivers. This hardware-software combination will support the use of most current and future devices (cameras, focusers, filter wheels, etc.) allowing the user choice of brand and model.
With 32Gb eMMC storage along with a slot for an up to 64Gb TF (micro SD) memory, the iMate has the ability to control and capture an entire automated imaging session. The iMate is cross-platform; use it with Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS and Android etc.
HAE69B iMate dual SWG Alt-AZ/ EQ mounts now have an internal main board and no longer requires use with a handset. All the accessories can be connected to the iMate and there is no cable drags when the mount is operating.
*The HAE69BEC features a high precision RA axis encoder that delivers incredible tracking accuracy, enough that many will choose to image “sans” guiding.
- advanced strain wave gear system technology
- payload capacity of 31 kg (69 lbs) with the mount weight of 8.6 kg (19 lbs, includes dovetail saddle)
- PE< ± 15 arcsec
- CNC machined
- unique friction brake to safely stop movement during a planned or unplanned power interruption
- 270 second gear period
- built-in, open-source iMate computer with WiFi, preloaded KStarts/Ekos/INDI driver and iPolarServer
- iMate with 3X 12V DC outputs, 2X USB2.0 and 1X USB3.0 ports
- no cable drags
- Go2Nova® handset with OLED for better user experiences, especially at extreme temperatures (for some models)
- iPolar electronic polar scope for easy and accurate polar alignment (Optional)
- dual saddle (Vixen and Losmandy styles)
- Zero position search and locator
- Power down position and location memory
- integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- USB port for firmware upgrade and computer control
- Aluminum carrying case